|FREE Resource – Caffeine and Culture
- Date/Time: Tuesday March 21st, 8:30am - 9:30am Central Time
- Cost: FREE
- Registration: https://www.betterculture.com/caffeine-and-culture
- Speaker: BetterCulture co-founder Blake Hoogeveen
- Here is some sample language:
- FREE Member Resource Time! 🎉 As you may know, we have established a partnership with BetterCulture that is aimed at providing resources, insights, and support on the pressing topic of workplace culture. As one of the FREE offerings that will come to you through this partnership, please mark your calendars to join BetterCulture’s next event “Caffeine and Culture" on Tuesday March 21st at 8:30am CT. This free, 60-minute networking and learning opportunity will take place on Zoom and will provide a unique opportunity to connect and discuss trends in leadership and company culture. Learn more and sign up here (https://www.betterculture.com/caffeine-and-culture) and keep an eye out for even more upcoming opportunities from our partnership with BetterCulture!
Images: Click below to download and save a few images, with different sizes for different purposes (social media, email newsletters, etc.).
FREE Resource/Article: Leading Remote and Hybrid Teams: What Managers Need to Know
Here is some sample language: As the world continues to go digital, many managers are dealing with the unknown of managing people they don’t physically see often – or ever. This can be a challenge, but also an opportunity, and our partner, BetterCulture, is here to provide some guidance. Check out this free resource that explains the similarities – and differences – between managing hybrid and fully-remote teams and learn 10 keys that can position you for leadership success in both settings.
FREE Webinar: The Connection Between Culture & Recruiting: What It Means for Your Business