West Central Community Action is seeking a 32-hour per week, year-round Receptionist/Clerk for our Harlan Executive Offices.
Job duties include:
Job Requirements include:
- Greet clients & visitors and determine the nature of their visit.
- Direct visitors to the correct department and notify the appropriate person.
- Operate a multi-line telephone console.
- Communicate with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Process incoming/outgoing mail.
- Order agency supplies.
- File, copy, and fax as needed.
- Clerical tasks.
- Review heat assistance program applications.
Our benefits include: Health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays, IPERS and 403(B) retirement programs.
Learn more about our agency and apply online at westcentralca.org.
- High School Diploma or GED required, higher education preferred
- Ability to work with the clients, other staff, and the general public in a professional manner
- Previous office experience preferred, but not required.
- Good work ethic.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Good customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment
- Occasionally carrying up to 50#, kneeling, stooping, standing and filing.