Summary of what you’ll be responsible for:
As the Communications Administrator for our Retirement and Private Wealth divisions, you will handle administration services for the Retirement & Private Wealth division. You will process various forms of communication, including letters, memos and marketing materials, as well as complex and lengthy technical reports which may include tables, graphs, charts or multiple columns.
The details of what you’ll handle:
- Create, edit and format new correspondence and proposals for various employees of the region (including dictation) using Microsoft Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint.
- Create and update reports, flyers, brochures, handouts and proposal covers.
- Edit, format and create graphs/tables for new and existing projects, using Microsoft Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint.
- Update, edit and create PDF files.
- Database/spreadsheet maintenance.
- Update/maintain logos for client reports/proposals.
- Complete color print jobs for various employees.
- Clean and purge existing files.
- Provide data entry for the department when needed and proof work for accuracy.
- Replace printer cartridges and perform minor maintenance on printers.
- CE tracking for the Private Wealth and QPI
- Track and renew licenses for individuals in Private Wealth and QPI
- Process carrier contracting and appointments
- Track and process Dues and Subscription renewals/orders
- Submit annual MDRT certifications
- Maintain department supply log sheet and re-order supplies as needed including printer paper, training room supplies, and general department supplies
- This job description is intended to describe the level of work required by the person performing the work. The principal duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned as needs arise.
If you’re the right person for this opportunity, you will have:
- High school diploma; and at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent knowledge of grammar, punctuation and other general writing skills.
- Knowledge of computer programs, including MS Office applications; knowledge of MS Publisher and Adobe is a must.