2021's Awarded - UNbelievable Workplaces
The Customer Support and Resolution Representative is a specialized inter-departmental position within the Customer Service department. This position is responsible for processing customer credits/debits and claims in a timely manner, working with external customers, as well as with the Credit, Accounting, and Sales departments in accordance with customer need and company policy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function of the job.
• Serve as a liaison between the company and its customers with respect to resolving credit, debit, return, and other matters of concern to the customer.
• Work with sales associates on resolution of disputes.
• Research, process and follow through on credits/debits/returns, and customer claims.
• Review and complete disposition of open/unmatched/denied claims reports.
• Assist others with resolution of customer concerns/claims.
• Constantly review and work with management to improve quality and accessibility of reports and memos related to customer claims processing.
• Assist with design and documentation of departmental standard operating procedures and process improvements.
• Maintain quote and price files in appropriate database; assist with creating and reviewing reports as needed.
• Identify root cause of errors and implement process improvements.
• Adhere to established company values, practices, policies and procedures at all times. Follow and support compliance with all applicable safety rules, laws, regulations, and standards.
• Demonstrate regular and punctual attendance at the assigned work location. May be required on occasion to work irregular/weekend hours or at off-site locations to ensure customer satisfaction in special circumstances.
The individual may be asked to perform other duties.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
An individual qualified for this job must be able to:
• Deomonstrate excellent customer service skills with ability to interact with both internal and external customers in a professional manner with customer-friendly focus and attention to detail in resolving issues.
• Effectively and professionally communicate in person, by phone, and email with co-workers, team members, and internal or external customers, in a professional manner.
• Clearly and accurately present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, suppliers, and other associates.
• Pay attention to details and pursue quality in accomplishing work duties and tasks. Look for opportunities to reduce costs or increase productivity without reducing effectiveness.
• Effectively perform accurate mathematical calculations.
• Demonstrate strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn to access customer-specific web portals.
• Develop detailed understanding of company systems and processes. Lead by example and assist in departmental management and training responsibilities.
• Perform detail-oriented tasks in an organized and efficient manner.
• Handle challenges skillfully, thoroughly, and effectively.
• Independently take advantage of opportunities to improve or increase skills, abilities and job knowledge.
• Make sure that work is delivered on time and of high quality.
• Develop good work practices in order to get the job done.
• Use equipment, resources and time in an efficient and effective manner.
• Use good judgment when making decisions.
• Perform work in a safe manner at all times.
• Take direction and work well with others.
• Be honest in all interactions and dealings with co-workers, internal and external customers, and vendors.
• Do the right thing, even when it is difficult.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
• At least 1-3 years’ related work experience, which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties, required.
• A proven track record in school or work experience in working with people and excellent communication skills. At least one year of transferable experience required with telephone/customer relations and customer service procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the Essential Functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This is a desk-based job and will require the individual to remain seated for long periods of time and have the manual dexterity to operate office equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, calculator, phone, copier/scanner, and similar machines.
The environmental conditions described here are representative of those the associate encounters while performing the Essential Functions of the job.
• The individual will work primarily in an office setting in the same room as other individuals. Noise levels are average for an office and include conversation and/or office equipment noise.
The Company will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Amendments.
Position Type: Full-time
Teenage Jobs : Hires 18 +