Callahan Financial Planning is seeking to hire a Client Service Associate. This position will work in a high-quality service environment within the financial services industry. They will be responsible for a wide variety of client processes and communications while having awareness of operational processes to achieve the client’s needs. Must have a basic understanding of finance, investments, and investment products.
Preferred education and/or experience includes: 2+ years' experience interacting with clients in a high-quality service environment is required. 1 year or more of experience in personal financial planning, wealth management, tax preparation or banking is preferred. Bachelor's degree or greater is preferred, but not required for applicants with sufficient relevant experience to the position.
Location: Omaha, NE
- Utilize excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to manage emails and calls from clients, staff, and others
- Manage the reception and shared office areas to ensure in-person, telephone and online client communications are of the highest quality to the public
- Maintain and assist in the management of all necessary office and client records and their compilation, including taking detailed notes and conducting business with confidentiality
- Greet, interact with and answer calls for current and prospective clients about their financial plan with high quality of client service
- Assist and support fiduciary offices, investment advisors, and other financial planning staff as needed
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery and support process improvement initiatives
- Promote good client relations by providing prompt and courteous service on all daily inquiries received from current and prospective clients
- Coordinate, organize, process and oversee client service projects that deliver on client account needs.
- Operates in full compliance with internal policies, banking and company regulations, policies and procedures, as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management.
- Maintain a knowledge about financial services compliance and regulation.
- Prepare and process month-end, quarter-end, and year-end reporting as applicable.
- Ability to use independent judgment.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
- Ability to perform all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees of company and the general public. Must possess good communication skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to operate the following: telephone, personal computer, printer, copy machine, fax machine. Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software programs. Advanced PC knowledge beneficial.
- To effectively perform the job, must have reliable transportation to travel to and from work and other work-related events, meetings, interactions with clients, etc.
- Position may require the ability to work before or after normal business hours, including weekends and overnight travel, to meet required deadlines and attend meetings and/or training programs.
Competitive benefits package:
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance package
- Generous PTO and holiday package
- 401K contribution and match
- Professional development expense allowance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time off (VTO)
- Wellness program
TS Banking Group is a covered federal contractor or subcontractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), as amended, and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. As such, TS Banking Group is bound by the terms of VEVRAA and Section 503, and shall not discriminate against individuals with disabilities, and is committed to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
TS Banking Group maintains an Affirmative Action Plan for the purpose of proactively seeking employment and advancement in employment of qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. As an individual interested in employment with TS Banking Group, or as one of TS Banking Group's valued employees, TS Banking Group welcomes the opportunity to make its employees and applicants more aware of the TS Banking Group's obligations and affirmative efforts. Upon request, TS Banking Group will make accessible to you its Affirmative Action Plan for protected veterans and individuals with a disability. If you are interested, please submit a written request to Angela Avis during the HR Office's operating hours (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.), and we can schedule a time for you to review the Affirmative Action Plan. (Alternatively, a copy of TS Banking Group's Affirmative Action Plan is available electronically on TS Banking Group's intranet site.) Remote employees not physically located at the facility may access the Affirmative Action Plan through the intranet site, or may request a copy of the Affirmative Action Plan for review and return should no internet access be available.