2022's Awarded - UNbelievable Workplaces
Direct Support Professionals (Caregivers) Needed!
Current Open Positions: With full time & part time available, you’ll find hours that fit your schedule.
Full-Time or Part-Time Hours Available. Interviews can be conducted via phone and video calls or in person.
New Hire Bonus is for all Direct Support Professional applicants who apply between 6/1/2022 and 10/1/2022 and ARE hired. Bonus is paid out in 3 installments: $200 at first paycheck following completion of initial two-week training, $300 at 3 months of employment, and $500 at 6 months of employment.
*Applicants previously employed by CSN within the past 6 months are not eligible for this bonus.
At Community Supports Network, Inc. (CSN), we believe every person has value and is capable of learning & growth. That’s why our mission is to support people with mental health needs and/or developmental disabilities to gain skills, knowledge, and experience to increasingly use and benefit from the resources and settings available to all citizens in our community. Or to put it simply, LEARN. GROW. LIVE.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will support people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in learning the skills needed to increase their independence in areas of life such as community involvement, job skills, education, personal health, and daily living skills.
What You’ll do
· Assist with daily tasks/chores like cooking, cleaning, medication management
· Support individuals to practice and maintaining good hygiene
· Run errands such as shopping and going to appointments
· Encourage and foster individuals’ hobbies and interests
· Provide habilitation & documentation
· Follow health & safety protocols
What You’ll need
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· High school diploma or GED
· Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
· Reliable vehicle to transport during shift
· Pass all background checks
· Full range of motion, physical strength, and the ability to achieve and maintain training and certifications
No degree or prior experience is required! We offer paid training!
Preferred Skills & Experience: (Nice to have but not necessary)
· IDD - intellectual or developmental disabilities
· Medication aide
· Human Services
· Mental health
· Behavioral Health
· Social Services
While using your experience, talents, and passion to fulfill our Mission, CSN will support you to learn more about your strengths and how to use them to develop personal and professional growth.
Other benefits include, but are not limited to:
• Wellness/Gym Reimbursements
• Access to your Pay when you need it, through DailyPay
• Tuition Reimbursement for Leadership Positions (Lead DSP or above)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Scheduled 30+ hours)
• Paid Parental Leave
• Pet Insurance
• 401(k) + matching
• And much more!
Find out more about CSN at www.thecsnetwork.com
Position Type: Full-time,Part-time
Teenage Jobs : Hires 18 +