Delasco, located in Council Bluffs, is searching for a full time Production Supervisor. This position is completely responsible for the day-to-day operations of the manufacturing process to produce COVID test kits and to ensure the operation is running safely, effectively, and efficiently. Will plan, organize, and recommend strategies in ensuring that product is developed successfully, in accordance with all specifications.
This Role Will Be Responsible For…
- · Supervising all daily activities including assembly, scheduling, production, and quality.
- · Define, establish, train, and enhance the roles, goals, and responsibilities of all team members within the department. Ensure that all associates are effectively trained, and skills sets match performance requirement. On a consistent basis assess and reviews general and specific goals with both the team and individuals within the department.
- · Ensure that all product output is manufactured in a correct, cost effective, and timely manner to consistently meet customer expectations.
- · Performs routine work to produce and package the product.
- · Inspect, evaluate, and document finished products and provide clear feedback to team as needed.
- · Ensures the accuracy and quality of products using operating guidelines, training, and good judgement. Provide feedback to any related team member of possible changes or issues with items.
- · Must perform the work in a professional, production-oriented and team player manner.
- · Maintains equipment and work area to provide a clean, safe, and organized work area.
- · Follow and enforce safety standards, health, and environmental routines and regulations.
- · Report production metrics and facilitates regular team communication.
The Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone With…
- · Strong attention to detail.
- · Ability to solve practical problems.
- · Ability to speak, read, and write in English is required.
- · Supervisory skills with the ability to interview, hire, train team members, planning, assigning and directing work, consistently appraising performance, rewarding and discipling associates, address complaints and resoling problems/issues.
- · Assembly line experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- · Strong work ethic and the ability to generate high quality output.
- · Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a respectful manner.
- · Two or more years of experience in production and manufacturing required.
- · Associates Degree or higher preferred
Delasco started in 1980 by a dermatologist for dermatologists and has been creating solutions for over 40 years. With customers from over 81 countries around the world, Delasco is a trusted expert to healthcare providers. We manufacture and distribute specialty dermatology products, instruments and equipment. Our in-house chemicals are used for continuing education and preferred by industry-leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 - $68,000
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications.