Do you have what it takes to set people up for success? Do you enjoy a mix of “front of the house” and “behind the scenes” responsibilities?
As a Clinical Supervisor at Heartland Family Service, you will have an opportunity to make a lasting impact on the client experience through your ability to build strong clinical skills in therapists, provide supervision and bring therapeutic needs into programming. In this role, you will help us to take our clinical staff to the next level so we can do our best work strengthening individuals, and families through advocacy, education, counseling, and support services.
We are incredibly proud of the workplace we’ve built. As Heartland Family Service continues to serve the most vulnerable individuals and families in our community, we are looking for reliable, adaptable, and passionate supervisors to provide therapeutic support to clinicians, and clients who are currently living with mental health and substance use needs.
Compensation: between $58,000 and $73,376 (determined by number of years of experience)
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm (40 hours per week)
Click to see benefits and company perks
What you will do:
- Provide clinical supervision and support of Iowa and Nebraska child and family programming.
- Ensure day to day clinical management for programs as assigned (crisis access and coverage, staffing, fidelity, and implementing new models).
- Maintain client clinical record with treatment plan, client progress and termination summaries.
- Assist in managing the facility and operations of Central Office and Papillion location.
- Keeps abreast of current behavioral health issues and changing state and federal regulations through professional reviews, publications, industry periodicals, seminars, conferences, and workshops.
- Maintains a caseload of the highest degree of difficulty, demonstrates advanced clinical skills in diagnosis, intervention formulation and implementation of treatment plan with client’s input.
- Supports with mental health crisis intervention as needed.
- Builds relationships with other organizations to include referral network.
- Participates in agency wide quality improvement teams and workgroups.
- Supports and Leads agency wide clinical trainings.
- Develops and implements a process for quality assurance and program evaluation that includes the necessary monitoring systems to ensure that program quality and integrity is being maintained.
- Cooperates and collaborates with program area staff, volunteers, and other Agency staff.
The qualities we want:
- Strategic Capabilities-offers advice and creates plans based on analysis of issues and trends, and how these link to the responsibilities, capabilities, and potential of their organization. Scan an ever-changing, complex environment in anticipation of emerging crises and opportunities and develop strategies.
- Employee Development- Engage people, organizations, and partners in developing goals, executing plans, and delivering results.
- Emotional Intelligence- A complement to social intelligence, emotional intelligence is our ability to communicate at the emotional level, exhibiting self-awareness, and regulations and be in tune with our own emotions. These are particularly related to leadership “charisma.”
- Influential/Community Engagement- ability to be a strategic influence. It involves taking a variety of actions to influence others including establishing credibility or using data to directly persuade or address a person’s issues or concerns.
What you will bring:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/Counseling
- Independent license where applicable by state regulations
- Able to be licensed in NE and IA
- Both Mental Health and Substance Use licenses preferred
- Five years’ experience as a therapist
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US-
- Casual work environment in a hybrid work setting which allows up to one day per week working from home
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Ground floor opportunity with room for growth
- Small team culture and collaboration
- Investment in continuous employee learning and development
- Paid four weeks of FMLA and two weeks of caregiver leave
- Structured support for a dynamic self-care plan that helps you to manage your work/life integration
- Strengths-based professional development and individualized coaching
- A trauma-informed culture where you are encouraged and supported to show up to work every day exactly as you are!
- The knowledge your work is helping to provide hope and healing to people who need it most and changing our communities for the better!
We know you will value Heartland’s culture of trauma informed care, our celebration of diversity and inclusion, flexibility, and our focus on caring for our people. If you believe in our mission of creating healthy families and communities, and like a fast pace, collaborative, and team-oriented environment, then Heartland Family Service is the agency for you!