At Heartland Family Service, we are committed to building a culture that is trauma informed and values and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We believe this allows for better service delivery and innovation, as it encourages our employees to bring various experiences and uniqueness to the workplace.
Trauma Informed Care is an approach to engaging people with histories of trauma that recognizes the presence of trauma symptoms and acknowledges the role that trauma has played in their lives. Trauma Informed Care also acknowledges the effects of working with trauma survivors on our workforce and seeks to build collaborative and supportive working environments and relationships.
If you believe in our mission of creating healthy families and communities, and like a fast pace, collaborative, and team-oriented environment, then Heartland Family Service is the agency for you.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clinical Supervisors are experienced clinicians with the capacity to promote the professional development and practice of agency therapists. Professionals at this level are very experienced and well known in the community. Training in supervision and management are encouraged. Clinical Supervisors maintain 25% of their time with a client caseload and 75% of their time designated for supervision. Clinical Supervisors supervise therapists through multiple programs in Iowa.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, (40 hours per week)
Compensation: $58,000 to $82,000 (based on experience)
Click to see benefits and company perks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Has primary responsibility for clinical supervision (supervision, development, performance evaluation, documentation, QA) of assigned staff including clinical interns
- Provides day to day clinical management for programs as assigned (crisis access and coverage, staffing, fidelity, and implementing new models
- Maintains client clinical record with treatment plan, client progress and termination summaries
- While working with a caseload of the highest degree of difficulty, demonstrates advanced clinical skills in diagnosis, intervention formulation and implementation of treatment plan with the client’s input.
- Produces assigned level of direct service hours
- Maintains good relationships with referral networks
- Always displays a courteous and caring attitude to the clientele, volunteers, and visitors of the Agency.
- Cooperates and collaborates with program area staff, volunteers, and other Agency staff.
- Is dependable and punctual regarding scheduling and attendance
- Abides by all specific program and Agency procedures, policies, and requirements.
- Develops personal and program related skills through participation in internal and external training opportunities including printed material and audio and/or visual media.
- Creates, maintains, and shares as appropriate a dynamic self-care plan.
- Strives to make connections between the agency and the larger community whenever possible in order to contribute to the agency’s ongoing fundraising and friend-raising efforts.
- Essential functions of this job is to be performed on company physical work site
- Performs other program related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/Counseling
- Independent licensure where applicable by state regulations
- Five years’ experience as therapist
- Valid driver’s license/ acceptable driving record