The DAT Coordinator will assist in leading chapter/territory DAT activities by providing administrative support to the DAT program. Also, works with other chapter/territory leadership to define and articulate the overall strategy for the Disaster Action Team program.
- Oversees and monitors completion of training by DAT Trainees.
- Maintains a climate of learning and engagement for all DAT members.
- Ensures mentoring and coaching occurs across all levels of the DAT program.
- Works with DPM/DPS and DAT Regional Program Lead to identify and resolve DAT issues and ensures program standards are being met.
- Works with DAT Leadership to identify and recommend new candidates for leadership positions.
- Provides career path coaching for volunteers with leadership potential.