2022's Awarded - UNbelievable Workplaces
Want to work for a company that was voted as a top company to work for in the state of Iowa?
Everyday FAMILY, Inc.’s mission-driven employees set out to ensure all children learn, grow, and develop to realize their full potential. Our team does this by empowering families to build a strong foundation and a healthy future through education, advocacy, support, and community connection. Are you looking to be an important part of making a difference in your community?
As a Rural Parent Educator, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package while using your early childhood development background to provide direct client services to pregnant women and to families with children under the age of 5 years. The Rural Parent Educator will serve families located in Avoca, Walnut, Oakland, Treynor, IA, and surrounding areas.
FAMILY, Inc. is growing! If you’re looking for an organization with strong cultural values and a commitment to empowering families, its community, and its employees, this could be for you.
This position is for you, if…
· You’re passionate and knowledgeable about early childhood development.
· You thrive at establishing trusting relationships and work effectively with children, mothers, fathers, and extended family.
· You’d enjoy working with or assisting, at-risk children and families in the Avoca, Walnut, Oakland, Treynor communities through home visitation.
· You are excited about collaborating with organizations in order to link families with needed services.
· You’re a team player that can also work with minimal supervision.
As a Parent Educator, you will…
You’ll need to have…
Bonus points if you have…
· A Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in a related discipline.
· PAT (Parents as Teachers) Certification
· Experience working with, or assisting, at-risk children and families through home visitation.
· Knowledge of community resources.
For consideration please click on the apply button to submit your cover letter and resume/CV.
FAMILY, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To be considered for this position, please Apply on Indeed by clicking the link below.
FAMILY, Inc. Jobs and Careers | Indeed.com
Position Type: Full-time