2022's Awarded - UNbelievable Workplaces
Who is Trivium Life Services? (Formally Crossroads of Western Iowa)
Creating Hope. Empowering Lives. Inspiring Communities. Our new name and mission fully encompass our vision for our organization while honoring our history. We continue to help those with intellectual disabilities and/or mental illness live as independently as they can by providing a helping hand. As we grow, we can offer greater resources, including supported community living, outpatient services, counseling, and holistic approaches that focus on the well-being of those we serve.
Trivium Life Services is a strengths-based organization where diversity and inclusion are valued and welcomed. Are you people centered, innovative, client focused, ethical, patient, dependable, confident, ambitious, and caring? Then you are a perfect fit at Trivium Life Services. Here at Trivium, we believe in work/life balance and recognize how important it is to our families. We are looking for Direct Support Professional to join our team and help us advance our mission. As a DSP, you will be responsible for providing support for the people we serve with their day-to-day activities in their home and in their community. Come take this journey with us!
What will I be doing?
A quick highlight of some of the things our coaches do:
• Treat individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and/or Mental Illness with dignity and respect
• Advocate for individuals to be included in their communities
• Provide physical assistance as needed
• Provide quality service and support to people we serve
• Maintain a clean, healthy, and safe environment for people we serve
• Document progress on individual’s goals
What do I need?
• High School diploma or GED
• A Valid Driver’s License Apply at www.triviumlifeservices.org
Position Type: Full-time,Part-time
Teenage Jobs : Hires 18 +