At Heartland Family Service, we are committed to building a culture that is trauma informed and values and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We believe this allows for better service delivery and innovation, as it encourages our employees to bring various experiences and uniqueness to the workplace.
Trauma Informed Care is an approach to engaging people with histories of trauma that recognizes the presence of trauma symptoms and acknowledges the role that trauma has played in their lives. Trauma Informed Care also acknowledges the effects of working with trauma survivors on our workforce, and seeks to build collaborative and supportive working environments and relationships.
If you believe in our mission of creating healthy families and communities, and like a fast pace, collaborative and team oriented environment, then Heartland Family Service is the agency for you.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clinical Supervisors are experienced clinicians with the capacity to promote the professional development and practice of agency therapists. Professionals at this level are very experienced. Training in supervision and management are encouraged.
Compensation: $58,000 to $82,000 (per year), based upon experience.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Has primary responsibility for clinical supervision (supervision, development, performance evaluation, documentation, QA) of Therapists working at the Child and Family Center and working within the schools.
- Provides day to day clinical management for Child and Family Center including School Based Service program (crisis access and coverage, staffing, reporting, fidelity, and implementing Evidence Based Therapeutic Models)
- Attends necessary school meetings, provide coordination of services, teacher/staff trainings and overall program development
- Maintains client clinical record with treatment plan, client progress and termination summaries
- Demonstrates advanced clinical skills in diagnosis, intervention formulation and implementation of treatment plan with the client’s input.
- Maintains good relationships with referral networks
- Displays a courteous and caring attitude at all times to the clientele, volunteers, and visitors of the Agency.
- Cooperates and collaborates with program area staff, volunteers, and other Agency staff.
- Is dependable and punctual regarding scheduling and attendance
- Abides by all specific program and Agency procedures, policies, and requirements.
- Develops personal and program related skills through participation in internal and external training opportunities including printed material and audio and/or visual media.
- *Creates, maintains and shares as appropriate a dynamic self-care plan.
- Strives to make connections between the agency and the larger community whenever possible in order to contribute to the agency’s ongoing fundraising and friend-raising efforts.
- Essential functions of this job is to be performed on company physical work site
- Performs other program related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/Counseling
- Independent licensure where applicable by state regulations
- Three years experience as therapist post full licensure
- Valid drivers license/ acceptable driving record