Human Service OrganizationNon-Profits
Our Mission - The mission of Heartland Family Service is to strengthen individuals, families, and communities through advocacy, education, counseling, and support services.
Our Vision - Strong Communities, So Everyone Can.
Founded in Omaha in 1875, Heartland Family Service connected with over 140,000 individuals and families through direct services, advocacy, education, and outreach last year, from 19 locations in east central Nebraska and southwest Iowa. Our programs and services provide critical human services to the individuals and families who ultimately shape the future of our community in the following focus areas: Child & Family Well-Being, Counseling & Prevention, and Housing, Safety, & Financial Stability.
Heartland Family Service at a Glance
• Founded in 1875
• Our profession is Social Work–professional, compassionate, systems-oriented helping services
• We are a private agency, not a government agency
• Non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization
• Non-sectarian, not affiliated with a religious organization
• Operates from 19 safe, comfortable locations in east central Nebraska
Careers at Heartland Family Service
For career information at Heartland Family Service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (402) 553-3000.
Community Relations & Events Information
For questions and information relating to community relations and events, please email Mitch McCartney at email@example.com, or call (712) 796-1252