CB Tech Career Acceleration program is completely free for you to participate in thanks to the partnerships of AIM Institute, Council Bluffs Area Chamber of Commerce, Centra Latino of Iowa, and Iowa Western Community College and our grant from Google.
The CB Career Acceleration provides opportunities for participants to get assistance during their journey of education all the way to employment opportunities. The program will provide support for each participant’s path to remove barriers they may be experiences and provided them with continued education opportunities. Individuals that participate in CB Career Acceleration will also be put in direct contact with hiring businesses in their completed education fields.
- 100 Hours of Coding Classes
- English as a Second Language
- Direct IT Navigator support
- Career track training
- Resume preparation
- Rock Your LinkedIn Profile workshop and setup help
- One year license to LinkedIn Learning
- LinkedIn – participant support group
- If your next steps are to start your career. You will receive assistance in applying for open career opportunities in our community.
- Google Chrome Book - to keep!
- HiSet program (if needed)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be actively seeking to enter the workforce or advance a new career
- Enrolling in or ready to enroll/participate in a continued education opportunity
- A resident of Pottawattamie County
- Interested in working in Pottawattamie County or the surrounding area
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States
We will walk any interested participant through the simple steps of applying and getting started.
If you have any questions you may reach out to: