Culinary/Baking/Yeast Breads/Traditional Baguette/Italian Bread
- Class Name: Yeast Breads for Beginners
- Class Description: This class will be an introduction to Yeast risen breads using both bakers’ yeast as well as a naturally cultivated sour starter. You will learn basic shaping techniques as well as making Traditional Baguette and Italian Bread. Lunch Included.
- Materials Needed: Will be provided
- Date: July 16th
- Day: Saturday
- Time: 9:00am to 4:00 pm
- Cost: $75.00
- Location: Student Center Culinary-IWCC
- Teacher Bio: Iowa Western’s own Culinary Arts Instructor, Richard Kennedy will be the instructor for this class. Richard has over 40 years of Industry experience as a Chef. He has worked all over the world from France to New York as a Chef specializing in Pastry, Breads, Desserts and more. Richard started instructing at IWCC to share his passion for the Culinary Arts to the next generations.